We are deeply appreciative of all our members. When you join as a member you will assist the BC Bereavement Helpline to continue serving the needs of those coping with grief and loss.
Benefits of Being a BC Bereavement Helpline Member
- Belong to an organization committed to connecting the public to grief support services within BC.
- Promote your events on the BCBH website and social media accounts.
- Help BCBH grow – the more members we have the greater the impact for grants and support.
- Support a local society. Everyone deserves easy access to grief support.
- Demonstrate to others your involvement and commitment in helping others cope with grief and loss.
- Provide input on the direction of BCBH programs and services.
If you are interested in signing up as a member of The BC Bereavement Helpline, please fill out the following Membership Application. Once completed it can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Receive 10% off BCBH workshops and training sessions
- Receive early bird announcements to yearly training events
- Receive recognition as a supporter of BCBH in our Annual Report
- Individuals who donate at the Silver, Gold or Platinum level will be recognized on our web site as a support of that level
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting and be eligible to join the BCBH Board of Directors
- Receive the e-copy of the annual BCBH Provincial Bereavement Resource Directory, listing over 300 grief support services and organizations in BC, for $35
- Receive 50 complimentary copies of our Grief & Loss Support brochures
- Receive the privilege of free postings of any of your organization’s grief support event(s) or trainings on the BCBH website
- Receive early bird announcements to yearly events
- Your organization’s name listed on the BCBH website
- Your organization’s name printed on the BCBH Annual Report
- Invitation and one vote privilege at the AGM
- All benefits of the Bronze Membership plus:
- A free e-copy of the annual BCBH Provincial Bereavement Resource Directory listing over 300 grief support services and organizations in BC
- 50% discount on any order of additional BCBH Grief & Loss Support brochures
- A live, direct link of your organization’s name and contact information on the BCBH Silver Members website listing
- Invitation and two vote privileges at the AGM
- All benefits of the Silver Membership plus:
- Guaranteed early bird pricing for BCBH workshop and training events
- Logo listing and live, direct link of your organization and contact info on the BCBH Gold Members website listing
- All the benefits of the Gold Membership plus:
- Prominent logo and direct link of your organization name and contact info on the BCBH Platinum Members website listing
- Bulk discount on BCBH merchandise (Black Ribbon pins or the Dr. Alan Wolfelt “Helping Series” brochures
These are the following payment methods we are currently accepting: Cheque, E-Transfer, or PayPal.
Cheques: If you would like to send us a cheque, please make your cheque payable to the BC Bereavement Helpline. If sending cheques by mail, our mailing address is:
BC Bereavement Helpline
PO BOX 20095
E-Transfers: Interac e-transfers can be done electronically through your bank and sent to email@example.com .
PayPal or Credit Card: We have updated our payment section to include PayPal for easy access. If you do not have a PayPal account you can simply fill out the credit card information without signing in.
**Please Note: PayPal charges a small fee for transactions. The price reflected above is the final price after taxes**